This is a fully built Panzer Fight Stick using Licensed Artwork from the developers of Punch Planet. The Artwork is printed directly onto the plexi.
You may choose the internal PCB to use and the type of connection. All buttons and lever components are authentic Sanwa Denshi and were chosen for this build specifically. These can not be changed.
Each Punch Planet Themed Panzer Fight Stick bought also gets a free STEAM KEY for a copy of Punch Planet courtesy of Sector-K Games! Visit them on the web at: www.punchplanet.com
Details of the Panzer Fight Stick 3i
The third Panzer Fight Stick (improved) is the culmination of 5 years of Fight Stick design and inputs from the community. I have taken elements from every iteration of the Panzer lineup and incorporated them into the perfect Panzer Fight Stick. It features: the OG's size, the Widebody's Plexi Top, the Korean Edition's Feet, the 2.0's EZ BUILD ("System of Systems") concept, the new UNITY MOUNTING system, and a few new features.
More Auxiliary Functions. When coupled with the Brook Universal Fighting Board, your fight stick build is usually limited due to not having enough buttons or cutouts. The Panzer 3 allow you to use START, SELECT, HOME, TOUCHPAD CLICK, L3, and R3. Additionally, using the Cherry toggle switch you can shift your lever to Left Analog Stick Mode, Right Analog Stick Mode, or Direction Pad Mode with ease.
Front Button Lock. All Panzer Fight Stick 3i's feature an included Cherry toggle switch that disables or "locks" the front buttons. This MECHANICAL kill switch prevents accidental bumps or presses that can cause you to lose a match. In my opinion, this is the best way to disable those buttons as the software enabled locks used by most Fight Sticks can fail. The front panel lock can lock out the LS/RS/DP mode switch as well by setting the internal switch to the appropriate position.
Wide Sega Candy Cabinet Influenced Layout. Today's mass marketed fight sticks all use the same Vewlix inspired layout. It's not ergonomic and can make deadly match ending combos unattainable. The curved feel of the 2P layout on Sega's Candy Cabinets makes all buttons easier to hit due to them matching the natural curve of your fingers. Additionally, the lever is spaced to 95mm instead of the usual 59mm since you don't have to share space with a friend sitting right next to you at a cabinet.
Strength. Each Panzer Fight Stick 3i is constructed with 14 gauge cold rolled steel and then powder coated. This ensures that the stick is sturdy and the finish is scratch resistant offering years quality use.
||Panzer Fight Stick Unity Mount. Many fight sticks limit you to either a Japanese lever, specific Japanese levers, or Korean style levers. Until recently it was uncommon to have the option to install either style into the same case and if you wanted to try one or the other it usually required a second fight stick build. Not any more! The Panzer Unity Lever mounting system works with the following levers:
- Crown/Myoungshun Fanta Korean Levers
- Hori Hayabusa (and Optical variant)
- Sanwa JLF
- Seimitsu levers.
Pick the Plexi overlay you need for the lever you plan on using. There are both Korean overlays (large grommet opening) and Japanese overlays (no grommet opening). Alternatively, you can choose both for a small discounted price.
The Panzer Fight Stick 3i features the Jasen's Customs unique EZ BUILD system creating an environment where everyone can build their fight stick quickly and cleanly. No special tools or skills required. Each button, joystick, and board plugs into each other cleanly and neatly with ribbon cables or custom designed wiring harness. The best part? They are all included! An average build can be accomplished within 30 minutes and it will look great every time. Each Panzer Fight Stick 3i includes one main PCB that links the front facing LOCK switch, RS/DP/LS switch, all buttons and the PCB you chose together and makes connection to a Brook Universal Fighting Board or PS360+ a piece of cake.
Everyone has a PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, or XBOX ONE! If you have one you bet your buddy has the other. Why would you want a stick that only works on one or the other? Don't give up your home field advantage by using someone else's gear. I wanted a stick that could work on everything possible, hence the Panzer 3 was designed around the Brook Universal Fighting Board and the PS360+ as the brain for console and PC gaming; both proven piecse of tech that the community adores. You can order your Brook Universal Fighting Board with the kit and it will come with all required headers pre-soldered! Only need PS4 compatibility? Brook released the 2017 version of the PS4+ with Audio which is pin for pin compatible with the Brook UFB and hence forth compatible with the PFS3i.
- 14 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel Construction
- Powder Coated finish
- Large Flat Rubber Feet
- Single Neutrik USB Connector.
- SANWA JLF Joystick Mounting inside the case using internal standoffs and screws
- 8x 30mm action buttons
- 6x 24mm accessory buttons on the front
- Cherry SPDT switch for LS/RS/DP function on the Brook UFB
- Cherry SPST switch for Tournament Locking of the front facing buttons
- Custom internal wiring and EZ BUILD PCB
- Stand Offs for the Popular PS360+ Multi-System PCB, Brook Universal Fighting Board, and Brook PS4+ with Audio Board
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 8.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: ~8lbs.
Does the stick look over engineered? Well, that's because it is. It was designed to look and feel good while being strong and and virtually indestructible. Hit it with hammer... you might dent it a little bit. Hit the competitor's stick with hammer and watch it shatter. You feel the quality when you pick this stick up and know it's going to last.
Panzer Fight Stick Lever Mounting Details
Here's a handy reference for the Panzer Fight Stick's lever mounting system:
Brook Universal Fighting Board Specifications
Manual Console Selection Details
- Multi-console support
- Compatible with Xbox One / Xbox 360 / PS4 / PS3 / PC / Wii U
- No timeout issue
- No 8-minute timeout issue on PS4
- Build in SOCD cleaner
- Effortless installation (Even easier with the Panzer Fight Stick 3! All cabling is pre-made and plug and play.)
- Screw terminal block for easy connections
- Turbo support (Panzer 3 doesn't take advantage of this out of the box, however, a jumper wire can be soldered between any of the front facing buttons and the Turbo solder point on the Board)
- Upgradeable firmware via USB
- PS4 controller touchpad button simulation
- X-Input support
- Console auto detection - The only PCB with (PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One) auto detection on the market!
- Press and Hold 1P for PS3, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 2P for PS4, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 3P for Xbox 360, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 4P for Xbox One, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 1K for Wii U - Pokken Tournament, then Plug the stick in.
In order to prevent unexpected errors, Brook recommends you switch to Xbox 360 mode manually before plugging in to PC running Windows 8.1 or earlier.
Brook PS4+ Information
- Compatible with PS3/PS4/PC [X-Input]
- Auto-Detect to specific console
- Audio Support for PS4
- LS/DP/RS Stick Mapping
- Enable or Disable SOCD Cleaner Functionality
- Enable or Disable Dual Analog Stick Functions
- Firmware Upgradeable via USB