THIS IS AN A LA CARTE FIGHT STICK CASE. ORDER THE PARTS YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUILD AND SAVE.
The Panzer Fight Stick ALUMINUM is NOT AVAILABLE for BUILD OUT SERVICES at this time.
Introducing the Panzer Fight Stick Aluminum
The fourth Panzer Fight Stick is the culmination of 6 years of Fight Stick design and inputs from the community. I have taken elements from every iteration of the Panzer lineup and incorporated them into the lightest Panzer Fight Stick ever created. It features: the OG's size, the Widebody's Plexi Top (optional), the Korean Edition's Feet, and an all aluminum build to cut the case's weight to only 2.5lbs!
More Auxiliary Functions. When coupled with the Brook Universal Fighting Board, your fight stick build is usually limited due to not having enough buttons or cutouts. The Panzer Fight Stick Aluminum allows you to use START, SELECT, HOME, TOUCHPAD CLICK, L3, and R3 (or any other buttons you want). Additionally, using the optional but highly recommended Cherry toggle switches (no holes this way) you can shift your lever to Left Analog Stick Mode, Right Analog Stick Mode, or Direction Pad Mode with ease. You can wire the inside of the case how you see fit and make the toggle switches do anything you can think up!
Taito Vewlix Influenced Layout. Today's mass marketed fight sticks all use the same Vewlix inspired layout, its popular and favored by many. Years ago I let the mass produced sticks focus on the Vewlix layout and shifted to the Sega Candy Cab layout for the Panzer Fight Stick 3 and 3i. The Panzer Fight Stick Aluminum brings back the Vewlix layout to the Panzer Fight Stick giving you even more options.
Strong, yet Light. Each Panzer Fight Stick Aluminum is constructed with .081" thick 5052 Aluminum and then powder coated. This ensures that the stick is sturdy and the finish is scratch resistant offering years quality use. Aluminum is significantly lighter than the Cold Rold Steel used in the Panzer Fight Stick 3 allowing it to be 25% of the weight at only 2.5lbs. Additionally, aluminum 5052 has a high strength and greater corrosion resistance (including to salt water) than Steel while maintaining great finishing characteristics.
Panzer Fight Stick Aluminum Lever Mount.
- Hori Hayabusa (and Optical variant)
- Sanwa JLF
- Seimitsu levers.
Plexi Overlay Options
Want something custom? Don't order the plain piece available! Head over to www.Tek-Innovations.com and get a custom plexi overlay and art or order some Printed Plexi right here during one of our Printed Plexi runs!
Get a Brook Universal Fighting Board.
Everyone has a PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, or XBOX ONE! If you have one you bet your buddy has the other. Why would you want a stick that only works on one or the other? Don't give up your home field advantage by using someone else's gear. I wanted a stick that could work on everything possible, hence the Panzer series was designed around the Brook Universal Fighting Board, the PS4+ Board, Retro Board, and the PS360+ as the brain for console and PC gaming; all are proven piecse of tech that the community adores. You can order your Brook Universal Fighting Board with the kit and it will come with all headers pre-soldered!
- Main Case
- Required Hardware
- Brook Universal Fighting Board
- Passthrough Ports
- Neutrik Gaskets
- External USB Cable
- Plexi Overlay
- Cherry/ZF Rocker Switches
- Pro Cables
What do you need to provide?
Get your Panzer Fight Stick Aluminum parts from my friends over at ArcadeShock
- Brook Universal Fighting Board or PS4+ with Audio Board (if not purchased with the kit).
- Lever of your choice. Compatible with all major Japanese levers.
- 8x 30mm Action Buttons
- 6x 24mm Auxiliary Buttons
Custom Artwork and Plexi Services.
Get your custom artwork printed and cut to perfection from Art H. over at Tek-Innovations.com. Art has been supporting the Fighting Game Community for years and I have the utmost trust and confidence in the quality product he provides. They have all of the required engineering drawings to make sure your new plexi and artwork fit with perfection.
Since the Panzer Fight Stick Aluminum forgoes the EZ BUILD kit you can get extremely creative with the wiring of your new Fight Stick project. There are MANY tutorials on the internet showing basic to advanced wiring techniques.
- 5052 Aluminum Construction (.081")
- Powder Coated finish
- Large Flat Rubber Feet
- Single D-Sized Passthrough Mount.
- SANWA/SEIMITSU Joystick Mounting inside the case using internal standoffs and screws
- Vewlix Layout
- 6x 24mm auxillary button cutouts on the front
- 2x Cherry SPDT switch cutout
- Stand Offs for the Popular PS360+ Multi-System PCB, Brook Universal Fighting Board, and Brook PS4+ with Audio Board
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 8.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: ~2.5lbs.
Brook Universal Fighting Board Specifications
Manual Console Selection Details
- Multi-console support
- Compatible with Xbox One / Xbox 360 / PS4 / PS3 / PC / Wii U
- No timeout issue
- No 8-minute timeout issue on PS4
- Build in SOCD cleaner
- Effortless installation (Even easier with the Panzer Fight Stick 3! All cabling is pre-made and plug and play.)
- Screw terminal block for easy connections
- Turbo support (Panzer 3 doesn't take advantage of this out of the box, however, a jumper wire can be soldered between any of the front facing buttons and the Turbo solder point on the Board)
- Upgradeable firmware via USB
- PS4 controller touchpad button simulation
- X-Input support
- Console auto detection - The only PCB with (PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One) auto detection on the market!
- Press and Hold 1P for PS3, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 2P for PS4, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 3P for Xbox 360, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 4P for Xbox One, then Plug the stick in.
- Press and Hold 1K for Wii U - Pokken Tournament, then Plug the stick in.
In order to prevent unexpected errors, Brook recommends you switch to Xbox 360 mode manually before plugging in to PC running Windows 8.1 or earlier.